The National Drug & Alcohol Screening Association has had a major win today with language added to the MORE ACT that allows continued marijuana drug testing for DOT safety-sensitive workers! The MORE Act is an attempt to remove marijuana from the list of federally...
How can we help?
The Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program outlined in 49 CFR Part 40 applies to transportation safety-sensitive employees who have a direct impact on the safety of commercial transportation for both the traveling...
For years, employers have been struggling with changing local and state marijuana laws and the impact on workplace drug screening programs. At least 33 states now allow medical use of marijuana and 11, plus Washington, D.C., also permit recreational use. Recently, we...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Mar 03, 2021What it takes to be a Qualified Trainer in the Drug and Alcohol Screening Industry
- Mar 02, 2021How the Collector Can Make the MRO’s Job Easier and Ensure a Smooth Screening Process
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet
- Jan 27, 2021Are “new” substance abusers slipping by your drug test?