FMCSA Clearinghouse Information & DOT Updates
The National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association
Invites you to join this important learning opportunity!
- Get vital information on use of the soon-to-be-active Federal Motor Carriers Clearinghouse Database, how it will work, why it matters and how it applies to you. Q&A Session to follow!
- Hear horizon issues that will affect safety-sensitive employees and workplace drug & alcohol testing programs.
- DOT – compliant Reasonable Cause Training optional as an afternoon session for $99/person
Cincinnati, OH Tuesday January 14, 2020
Cincinnati, OH Schedule
- 8:30AM Registration
- 9:30 AM Welcome & Introductions
- 9:45AM FMCSA Clearinghouse Presentation with Q&A
- 11:15 AM CDL Drivers: Hiring Best Practices
- 12:00PM Lunch
- 12:30PM DOT Updates – ODAPC Deputy Director
- 2:15PM Reasonable Suspicion Training (separate registration: $99/person)
- 4:15 PM Dismiss