Train the Trainer
8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Instructor: George Gilpatrick
Description: This course is a professional development course for trainers or collectors who want to become NDASA Collection Training Instructors. All participants completing this course will receive a 5-year certificate of completion. Refresher training is required every 5 years. To take this course, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Must have performed urine drug test collections for at least 1 year
- Urine drug test collections must have included federal tests under DOT or HHS
- May be certified or designated as a Trainer for at least 1 year prior to taking this course
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a client or supervisor
- Must be able to articulate the steps of both a federal and non-federal drug test collections to the NDASA examiner
Qualified Trainer Cost: $149 Members/ $199 Non-Members – Trainer may provide collections training in-house and issue your company’s proof-of-training to those completing your in-house class.
Approved Training Cost: $249 Members/ $349 Non-Members (Includes Training Materials) – Trainer may provide collections training to any professional who desires to receive an NDASA Registered Professional Collector certificate. Price includes full access to NDASA urine drug collection training materials.