Drug Testing During COVID-19, Essential & Smart
Thursday, May 21st
9:00 a.m. Alaska
10:00 a.m. Pacific
11:00 a.m. Mountain
12:00 p.m. Central
1:00 p.m. Eastern
President & Founder
Current Consulting Group
Please join us as Bill Current share his expertise on this important topic!
Valuable for you as well as the clients you serve, Bill will review current drug abuse trends leading up to the COVID-19 pandemic and share relevant studies conducted on substance abuse trends following 9/11.
Hear about the various drug testing methods that can help employers maintain their drug-free workplace programs and discuss what employers should be doing now to prepare when they are able to fully return to work.
- Review current drug trends
- Understand how substance use historically trends during national tragedies
- How to continue testing compliance at the state and federal level
- What to do NOW to prepare for return-to-work
At Work With ADDICTION
DID YOU MISS IT?
Register and Receive the FULL RECORDING!
Ruth Bowdish, MS, LCDCIII, CEAP
Director of Training & Development
On Demand Drug Testing & Work Solutions
This presentation offers tips, protocols and advice for handling come of the trickiest eventful collections. With both the collector and DER in mind, the presentation covers:
- Sounds of tampering during the collection
- Adulterated and Out of Temperature specimens
- Shy Bladder
- Poo and Drugs
- Uncooperative and Argumentative donors
- Direct Observations