A key component of our mission at the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association is to help our members achieve their business goals and offer opportunities for that support business growth. In early October, we introduced our newest member benefit: The NDASA University Network Partnership Program, which provides members with the tools to develop new revenue streams by reselling professional-level, online training.
Over the last year, NDASA has been building an online training site called NDASA University. This is an always-growing library of courses developed with experts in the drug and alcohol screening industry, compliant with the U.S. Department of Transportation’s (DOT) testing requirements and in keeping with NDASA’s high standards for professional excellence.
If you’ve ever participated in an NDASA training by webinar or at our annual conference, you know that our instructors are experienced, knowledgeable and thorough. You also know that on completion you, or your staff, have the knowledge and skills needed to get the job done and help your business maintain compliance. NDASA University offers the same quality content but has automated the process with interactive, self-guided online courses that can be taken at your convenience and include features like videos, role-play scenarios, quizzes, final assessments and certificates of completion.
Through the Network Partnership Program, NDASA makes these courses available to its members at a reduced cost. Our members can then offer them at whatever price they choose. Members earn a commission on every course they sell and every referral they make.
There are two levels of partnership:
- Partnership Level 1 allows the member to sell NDASA-branded courses through a link on their website.
- Partnership Level 2 allows members to rebrand the courses and make them their own, with a learning portal on their business website.
For both levels, NDASA develops the courses, guarantees quality control, sets up the functionality on the partner’s website and shows partners how to easily manage their sales and commissions through their own dashboard.
Partners benefit by providing additional resources to existing customers, watching their website traffic increase and their business grow.
To learn more:
- Look for details about the partnership program here.
- Find NDASA University offerings and related business building services here.
- Contact NDASA with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Or, stay tuned for more communications about this exceptional member opportunity soon.