We Value You
We value your input. If you want to see specific information about the drug and alcohol testing industry, substance use and abuse, treatment, workplace safety or any other topic that impacts our members, let us know. Contact info@ndasa with suggestions for materials to add to our Resources Page.
Under the DOT’s oral fluid final rule, DOT says employers must tell collection sites what kind of testing methodology to use (oral fluid versus urine), recommending that employers have a […]
A reminder to drug and alcohol screening businesses, collectors, TPAs and other involved in drug screening: If you conduct U.S. Department of Transportation mandated testing, the 2017 federal Custody and […]
Marijuana & CBD Resources
|by Bill Current This article was written by Bill Current of the Current Consulting Group (CCG) on behalf of Premier Biotech for publication by NDASA. For further information about the […]
By Keith Ward, Vice President and General Manager of Employer Solutions at Quest Diagnostics. A recently published peer-reviewed study generated headlines with the finding that cannabis users were 22% more likely to […]
Looking for coronavirus/COVID-19 resources?
- 2020 Hair Testing Proposed Rule for the U.S. Department of Transportation
- CBD and Drug Testing
- HHS_SAMHSA Guidance-2020-CCF
- Marijuana and Workplace Drug Policies & Testing Frequently Asked Questions.
- 2017 Urine Specimen Collection Handbook
- Transgender Collections Under Direct Observation
- What Every Employer Should Know About Marijuana and the Workplace