The Learning Continues
Welcome to NDASA’s Webinar Library. Since its founding, NDASA has offered presentations from leaders in drug and alcohol screening, scientists, policy makers, human resource executives, substance use and treatment professionals Medical Review Officers, business owners and other experts who inform and educate our industry.
Now, you have the opportunity to watch these archived webinars at your leasure.
Cost: $49.95 (non-members) / $24.95 (NDASA members)
This list is updated monthly with new webinars.
- Changing Marijuana Laws
- The Dangers of Non-Compliance in Mandatory Testing Programs
- Bright Ideas for Business Marketing
- The Hidden Dangers of Vaping
- How to Start & Manage a Successful Drug Testing Business
- COVID-19 Confusion?
- All About the FMCSA Clearinghouse
- An Emerging Virtual Approach to Achieve Improved Outcomes
- Building Your Business When the World is in a Pandemic
- Cannabis: Where are we Now?
- At Work with Addiction
- Drug Testing During COVID-19, Essential & Smart
- Best Practices for Worst Case Scenarios
- Customer Experience (CX) Defines Your Brand
- Insurance for Drug Screening Service Providers: Know the Risks
- What you MUST Know for Background Check Reporting: CRA
- The Crowded Ownership of Drug Tests: Who does it REALLY Belong To?
- Is it REAL? How to Spot Synthetic Specimens
- The Cannabis Craze: Medical Marijuana