Stand for safe and drug-free workplaces and communities.
Stand for excellence in the drug and alcohol testing industry. Stand for the prevention of illicit drug use. Stand for education aimed at promoting personal wellness and public health and safety. Stand for the resources, services and other supports drug and alcohol testing providers need to build strong businesses that effectively serve their clients and communities.
We accept board nominations during the Board’s election season.
Qualifications requirements for eligibility:
- Candidates must be a member in good-standing of NDASA prior to the opening date of voting.
- Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience in an industry-related field.
- Candidates must have served on an NDASA committee in the past year.
- Candidates must have attended at least one association related annual conference within the last 3 years.
- Candidates must submit a short bio outlining their area expertise/experience, their reason for board interest, qualifications, organization activities, committee participation and all other relevant campaign-related information.
- Board terms shall be 3 years.
- After serving the maximum total number of consecutive years on the Board, a member may be eligible for reconsideration as a Board member after 3 years have passed since the conclusion of such Board member’s service.
Chair, Chair-elect, Vice Chair, Treasurer and Secretary, shall be the officers of the organization and shall hold office for 3-year terms. Elections for officers will come from current Board members and shall be the first order of business at the Board of Director’s meeting at the annual conference. Officers shall be eligible for re-election up to 3 consecutive terms.