Any organization, company or manufacturer that wishes to make their products and services available to the NDASA Membership has the opportunity to become an NDASA Preferred Provider. Program participants benefit from extensive branding, marketing to our membership.
NDASA Preferred Provider List
ACCREDITED DRUG TESTING, INC.
James A. Greer
ADT is a nationwide provider of drug and alcohol testing for DOT and non-DOT employers, and offers many additional services including DOT consortium enrollment, background checks, drug-free workplace development, FMCSA Clearinghouse registration services, Occupational Health testing, DOT physicals, as well as training and consulting.
NDASA members can receive 15 minutes of free consulting on a range of services including how to start and manage a TPA business, marketing and sales program creation and how to effectively operate a drug testing collection facility. NDASA member will also receive a 10% discount on all services provided.
PAPERLESS DRUG TESTING
With 40 years of experience in the industry, the experts at Paperless Drug Testing provide the most advanced tools for independent drug testing professionals.
NDASA members will receive free transfer of up to six years worth of testing records into the Pulse TPA platform. Price starts at $500
DRUG FREE BUSINESS
Venus Mills and Tom Pool
Founded in 1988, Drug Free Business is a 501(c)(3) providing nationwide Medical Review Officer Services. DFB receives, reviews and releases laboratory results 24/7 using the company’s proprietary GERTRD software platform.
DFB will waive setup fees and annual membership dues – worth $150 per year – for NDASA members. NDASA member employers and TPAs will also receive complimentary access to live webinar Reasonable Suspicion Training for Supervisors, saving them $49 per person attending.
- Participants must maintain a current NDASA Membership
- Provider must have a minimum of two years of relevant experience in their industry
- Provider must provide all NDASA Members an exclusive offer not available elsewhere
- Send completed submission form with required attachments, payment and required informational materials:
- High Resolution logo
- Link to company website and/or NDASA member program page
- 100-word ad for podcast
- Annual Preferred Provider Program fee of $999
- Complete and return Ethics Statement Agreement
- Logo and link on the NDASA website. Preferred Provider’s company description and logo will be included on the Preferred Provider Program webpage and a link will be included to either an individual program page hosted on the NDASA website or to the Preferred Provider’s website outlining what it means to be an NDASA preferred provider. Note that if linked to the Preferred Provider’s website, the linked page must be specific to the NDASA program.
- Wednesday Member Minute announcements and links. Upon launch, the affinity program will be announced in the next issue of the weekly Member Minute email. The Preferred Provider Program will be mentioned in each Wednesday email with a link to the NDASA Preferred Provider Program page.
- Annual announcement of Preferred Provider Program to NDASA email list every January.
- Featured article in the quarterly NDASA NewVoice newsletter. Preferred Provider Program members may provide one feature article per year. If Preferred Provider does not provide an article, staff will include the program description. The issue will be determined by staff.
- Preferred Provider presentation opportunity. Preferred Providers are offered the chance to present a 30-minute webinar about their specific area of expertise.
- Ten podcast sponsorship ads. Preferred Providers will receive ten advertising spots in the NDASA Member’s Memo podcast. Ad spots will be determined by staff.
- Special designation at annual conference and trade show. Participants will be given Preferred Provider ribbons and will be designated as such in the mobile app.
- One-page marketing piece distributed at the annual conference and trade show. Preferred Provider one-pager to be provided by participant and will be placed in attendees conference materials tote bag.