If you haven’t already, we hope you will read all about the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association’s industry-pioneering NDASA University Partner Program.
At this level of partnership, NDASA members receive:
- 70% sales commissions sent directly to their digital payment account
- 70% discounts on NDASA’s gold-standard courses and services — and permission to resell them for profit
- the ability to create and manage teams of learners — which is great for corporate training and group instruction
- powerful tools to track sales, commissions, teams and individual buyers
- NDASA resources and tech support that maximize the value of the partnership
Partnerships include customer service for setup, general troubleshooting for accessing and taking courses and one status report regarding student progress per month (upon request).
Approved Trainer of Drug Test Collectors Certification: Self Guided$399.00
Certified Drug Test Collector Refresher Exam$49.00
Certified Non-DOT Drug Test Collector Training: Self-Guided$299.00
Conflict Mitigation Training for Drug Screening Professionals: Self-Guided$100.00
Consortium/Third Party Administrator (C/TPA) Basics Training: Self-Guided$349.00
Designated Employer Representative Training: Self-Guided$199.00
Drug Test Collector Certification: Self-Guided$299.00
FAA Addendum to DER Training: Self-Guided$24.99