The Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program outlined in 49 CFR Part 40 applies to transportation safety-sensitive employees who have a direct impact on the safety of commercial transportation for both the traveling...
How can we help?
In light of recent reports that the Federal Motor Carriers Safety Administration (FMCSA) and other transportation modes are considering suspending random drug testing requirements during the COVID-19 health crisis, the National Drug and Alcohol Screening...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Feb 26, 2021Do you need to be accredited?
- Feb 04, 2021Oral Fluid Testing: Soon, But Not Yet
- Jan 27, 2021Are “new” substance abusers slipping by your drug test?
- Jan 11, 2021NDASA’s Digital Facelift
- Dec 14, 2020NDASA Announces 2021 Conference Keynote Speaker