by Lynn Collins, owner, Southern New Hampshire Drug Testing, LLC No other experience has taught me more about the critical importance of doing your research when it comes to purchasing testing products than my mission to offer reliable, safe and efficient COVID...
How can we help?
By Bill Current, founder of Current Consulting Group. Originally prepared for and published by PBSA in the Sept-Oct 2021 edition of the Journal. Read the full issue here. Which drug testing method—urine, oral fluid or hair—is best at detecting marijuana and...
A reminder to drug and alcohol screening businesses, collectors, TPAs and other involved in drug screening: If you conduct U.S. Department of Transportation mandated testing, the 2017 federal Custody and Control Form expires at the end of August 2021. The new (2020)...
“Don’t Drop Marijuana” explains why marijuana and THC, the active ingredient of the cannabis plant, should not be dropped from drug-testing programs and panels. Please click here to review the video on Vimeo.com. This video is produced by Drug Free Business, a...
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services is proposing to establish scientific and technical guidelines for the inclusion of hair specimens in the Mandatory Guidelines for Federal Workplace Drug Testing Programs (Guidelines). We encourage you to review the...
Over the last months as most of us have been at home, the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA) has focused on what working in the ‘new normal’ will look like for our industry. We’ve written about it, spoken to the experts, hosted virtual...
Now that parts of the United States are beginning to see fewer new cases of COVID-19 and the curve may be flattening, business owners are considering what an eventual return to the workplace will look like. One thing everyone can agree on is that it won’t be exactly...
Search this site
Stay in touch
Give to NDASA
Latest News & Updates
- Jun 08, 2022Where Are We and Where Are We Going? The State of Drug Testing and the Future
- Jun 07, 2022NDASA Responds to SAMHSA Proposed Rules for Oral Fluid Testing in Federal Workplaces
- Jun 07, 2022The Great Retention: How to Hold onto Your Most Valuable Asset, Your Employees
- Jun 07, 2022First-Time Conference Attendee Vows to Return
- Jun 02, 2022Conference 2022: Three Days Packed With Teaching, Learning, Business Building and Progress
Topics We Track
- Advocacy (3)
- Business Development (1)
- Committee Reports (1)
- DOT (5)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (19)
- Drug Legislation (8)
- Feature (50)
- FMCSA (3)
- For Drug Testing Industry Professionals (14)
- For Employers and Workplace Safety & Wellness Professionals (12)
- Industry News (10)
- Marijuana & CBD (13)
- Member Benefits (1)
- Membership (3)
- NDASA Conference (10)
- NDASA Guidance (4)
- Opioids (2)
- Resources (21)
- Substance Use (1)
- Substance Use/Addiction (3)
- Training (1)
- Uncategorized (7)
- Workplace Safety (4)